Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Moment of Fulfillment

Jan 22

I feel very privileged that I was finally able to teach Ashenofi some guitar this week after telling him I was going to teach him day after day and then being sick or not able to teach him. It was really rewarding to be able to teach music int his setting, especially after feeling so drained from having to think like an El. Ed. major all the time :) I have noticed myself, in general, though, starting to withdraw myself from the kids more as we are getting closer and closer to leaving. I am definitely ready to go home-- I feel as though our main ministry is over (teaching) and that our time and purpose here has been served.



One thing I have decided I am most grateful for is our team dynamics. I am especially grateful for having Megan as my roommate-- today, I had a moment where I just didn't want to be around people at all, but Megan came in the room and I thanked God for her because she was the one person I felt like I wanted to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment