Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Frustration

Jan 12

Teaching is really frustrating me. It's not that James and I fail as teachers, I just feel that we aren't coming up with creative ways to teach the material we have decided to teach. Also, when we are preparing, it is around other people and we get distracted and end up slacking on our preparations. Neither of us are able to create activities or fun games that are relevant to the content in the books. As I commented yesterday, I feel like I am out of my league and that the methods I have learned are not helping me convey the information we are supposed to be teaching. Also, I am very sensitive to negativity right now, and if I were to engage in conversations going on around me, I would very short and frustrated (and frustrating). Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment